Welcome to Toowong Bridge Club.
Bridge Sessions for members only - you need to register in order to play:
Register to play by Clicking here
* Once you press confirm you are accepted.
* If you typed your email address correctly you will receive a confirmation email which you can use later to cancel/change your registered day.
* Registrations and cancellations close 1 hour prior to play.
* To enter in future months, click on the current month and future months will appear.
* If possible put both email addresses.
Any queries email firstname.lastname@example.org
(Phone 0409387527 to register only if you don't have a computer).
* Doors open at 9.15am on weekdays and 12.15pm on Saturday.
* Arrive no later than 15 minute prior to play.
* Do not ring the club when it is closed.
* Bring a coupon or correct money of $5 - no change given.
* Bring your own pen/pencil and refreshments - the kitchen will be closed.
* There will be no tea break.
* Keep 1.5 metres from others i.e. no congregating.
* Maximum of 26 pairs.
* The room will be sanitised after every session.
Fill out and bring attached Health Declaration every time you play.
Read Entry Protocols
Read COVID 19 Safe Plan
[posted Sun 1-Jan-17]
Congratulations to Margaret Prentice on being honoured with Life Membership:
Lena Darlington congratulating Margaret. Lena has just resigned as an excellent secretary on our committee.
Read about Margaret here
[posted Fri 11-Sep-20]
All participants MUST have installed the Stepbridge software. It may take up to 2 days to then request and receive your user-id / password. Important: Stepbridge allows only bank transfer for account top-up.
Where visitors are always welcome:
Just arrive with your partner 15 minutes prior to play. Click here for Times of Play.
Need a partner? For a casual or a more permanent arrangement try signing up with Pianola
You'll find us 3.8 km west of the city centre at 22 Roy Street, Auchenflower, Brisbane - on Dunmore Park, (close to Wesley Hospital.) Phone: 3871 0661.
The club is well positioned for car access off Coronation Drive or Milton Road, each with convenient links to the South East Freeway, the Western Freeway and Brisbane's northern suburbs. Off-street car parking is available with spaces reserved for people with a disability. There is wheelchair access as well as wheelchair toilets and an automatic entry door. Public transport is available within easy walking distance at nearby Auchenflower and Milton rail stations, as well as bus stops on Coronation Drive and Milton Road.
As one of the largest clubs in Australia we offer a wide program to meet the needs and interests of beginning, improving and experienced players. The club has been awarded an ABF Certificate of Achievement in Teaching by the Australian Bridge Federation in recognition of the high standard of its education program.
The Toowong Bridge Club is a friendly, inclusive club which adopts best practice approaches and engages with the broader community. We welcome new members and guest players, so if you would like to know more click contact.We look forward to welcoming you and ensuring you have an enjoyable day.
|(C) Altosoft and
Toowong Bridge Club 2020
Site template developed by Peter Busch, Altosoft
and content managed by Toowong Bridge Club
Click here for Management log-in